- Get the word out through Facebook! Download the Walk to Cure Diabetes App from your Participant Center and check out the cool, easy-to-use tools provided to get the word out about why you are walking!
- Emails work! Use the message templates in the Participant Center and encourage people to join your team!
- Place the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes Posters/Save the Dates in your neighborhood, office and local businesses once they are available in January 2015.
- Have a “Walk Talk” with your friends, family and co-workers! Simply mention you already signed up for your 2015 Walk to Cure Diabetes Team and ask them to mark their calendars and join in!
- Start your Sneaker Sales now! Sell sneakers for a set amount of your choosing, or designate different price levels by color. To order sneakers, contact Laila Tai at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Saturday, April 25, 2015
Location: CMC NorthEast Cannon Stadium
Check-In: 8:30 a.m.
Start: 9:30 a.m.
Walk Length: 5K
For information on Corporate & Family Teams, contact Laila Tai – email@example.com
For information on School Teams, contact Jennifer Hall – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to help fundraise
For more information about the Kannapolis Walk to Cure Diabetes at CMC-NorthEast Stadium, contact Laila Tai at email@example.com or 704.561.0828.
ways to support the walk to cure diabetes
CLICK HERE to support a walker or mail a check to the JDRF Greater Western Carolinas Chapter – Charlotte Office at 205 Regency Executive Park Drive – Suite 102, Charlotte, NC 28217.
Please be sure to include a note with the walker’s name, team name and walk site of the person you wish to support.
If you are looking to claim a corner of the Walk site to call your own, click here to download the form to purchase a team tent.This creates a team headquarters and a great meeting place for your team!